We are seeking a Full Stack Java Developer to work on our Server Team to develop the future of remote enterprise collaboration and operations. This developer will be responsible for building networking services and cloud architecture for real-time, distributed systems. You will be responsible for writing traditional web applications, custom networking applications, and scalable cloud solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, modify, debug, profile, and test software using Java with Spring Boot.
- Collaborate with other internal and external members (Front End, QA, customers, etc).
- Participate in the design, performance, and code review process.
- Foster a culture of sharing knowledge, best practices and standards.
- Desire to learn unfamiliar concepts and solve challenging problems.
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate, and support other team members.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern web development.
Passionate, motivated, focused, results-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, clean, readable, unit tested and reliable code.
- Ability to write multi-threaded code with proper synchronization.
- Experience developing real-time networking services.
- At least two years of experience using Java with Spring Boot.
- Experience in ReactJS and Typescript.
- Experience with server administration and deployment on AWS.
- Familiarity with Jira and Github
Use the form below to apply or send us a resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.